Expanded to 4 Days!
Chiles & Chocolate
Now - November 12, 2012
Friday - Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Expanded to Four Days!
Spicy decadence awaits you this fall at the Desert Botanical Garden! Enjoy the sweet life while spending an afternoon – or a weekend – sampling your way through the outdoor beauty of one of Phoenix’s natural gems. Delight your taste buds with indulgent gourmet chocolates, zesty salsas and other unique southwestern treats.
All products are available for purchase from local vendors.
Entrance to the Festival
All prices include tax. Download food allergen information.
A full cash bar will be available from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily and feature chocolate martinis
Station I - Dorrance Hall
- Traditional Chili / $7.00
- Green Chili Pork/ $7.00
- Chicken Mole / $7.00
- Vegetarian Chili / $7.00
- Rich Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownies / $2.50
- Canned Sodas / $2.00
- 20 oz Bottled Water / $2.50
- Lemonade / $3.25
Station II - Boppart Courtyard
- Fresh Roasted Chilies / $3.50/lb
- Sopes / $8.50
- Beef or Chicken. Topped with refried beans, shredded cabbage, mixed with cilantro, onions and queso fresco and served with a side of rice, tortilla chips, red and green salsa
- Tortilla Chips with Red and Green Salsa / $4.50
Station III - Butterfly Kiosk
- Bean, Rice and Cheese Burrito / $6.50
- Green Chili Pork Burrito / $8.25
- Both burritos served with a side of tortilla chips and red and green salsa
- Tortilla Chips and Salsa /$4.50
The Fine Print
- Programming subject to change.
- This event will be photographed/videotaped for promotional purposes.
Questions? Call 480.481.8188, Monday – Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. or Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily