Join us to explore and understand the wonders of the Sonoran Desert this fall. Each month participants will take an informative hike followed by a tasty snack and a classroom investigation. Our uniquely designed curriculum blends hands-on, inquiry-based learning with a dose of fun and is taught by enthusiastic Garden staff and volunteers.
This fall we will think about how the worlds of art and science overlap; we will experiment with plant-based dyes, visit the Garden’s Fish Out of Water exhibit, and make nature-inspired art of our own.
For ages 4-13.
For more information, please call 480 481.8123.
- Thursdays | September 18, October 16, November 20
- 1 - 3 p.m.
- Members: $15 for first child, $10 for second child, $5 for each additional child
- General Public: $20 for first child, $15 for second child, $10 for each additional child
- No pre-registration required.
- Meet at Admissions.
- Price includes child and accompanying adult.
- Adult participation is optional.