Education through Travel and Adventure
Gardens and Glass Tour of Seattle
Now - April 6, 2014
- $1,269 per person double occupancy
- $1,769 per person single occupancy
Call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144 for additional information and to register.
Join staff member Tina Wilson, director of education, on an exciting trip to Seattle where we will visit local gardens and relish the culture of the cool northwest. Trip highlights also include a visit to the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibition, the lovely Bellevue Botanical Garden, showcasing plants that thrive in the Pacific Northwest, and the gardens of Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. We will soak up the culture from the top of the Space Needle to the Pike Place Market and Museum of Glass in Tacoma. Reserve your spot now – last chance to go with the Garden!
The five-day tour includes:
- Lodging with breakfast for four nights at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- Wine tastings
- Self-guided tour of Pike Place Market
- Welcome reception
- Tour of the Chihuly Gardens & Glass exhibition and the Museum of Glass in Tacoma
- Guided tour of Bellevue Botanical Garden and the gardens at Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Admission to the Space Needle Observatory
- Airport transfers in Seattle
Call for quote on airfare and trip cancellation insurance.