Education through Travel and Adventure
Gardens and Glass Tour of Seattle
August 21, 2013 - August 25, 2013
- $998 per person double occupancy
- $1,359 per person single occupancy
Call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144 for additional information and to register.
Join staff members Tina Wilson and Elaine McGinn for an exciting trip to Seattle where we will visit local gardens and relish the culture of the cool northwest. We are happy to announce the addition of a special visit to the Chihuly Boathouse for a tour and demonstration of glass blowing by Team Chihuly! This behind-the-scenes, and by invitation-only experience, is home to Dale Chihuly's studio and offers a unique perspective into this amazing artist and his work.
Trip highlights also include a visit to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibition, exploration of the lovely Bellevue Botanical Garden and the gardens of Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. We will soak up the culture from the top of the Space Needle to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma. Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of Pike Place Market on the waterfront.
The five-day tour includes:
- Lodging with continental breakfast for four nights at the Executive Hotel Pacific
- Complimentary wine tasting every evening
- Guided culinary tour of Pike Place Market
- Welcome dinner
- Guided tour of the Chihuly Gardens and Glass exhibition as well as the Museum of Glass
- Guided tour of Bellevue Botanical Garden and the gardens at Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Admission to the Space Needle Observatory
- Wine tasting at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Airport transfers in Seattle
Call for quote on airfare and trip cancellation insurance.