Education through Travel and Adventure
Antelope Canyon and Glen Canyon Tour
Now - June 23, 2013
Trip is FULL. Call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144 to be placed on a wait list.
Friday - Sunday
Call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144 for additional information and to register.
- $675 per person double occupancy (Roundtrip from the Garden)
- $765 single occupancy (Roundtrip from the Garden)
Come with us to the frontier of adventure at Page and Lake Powell. Located beside the Navajo Nation, Page is rich in geographic, cultural and historic marvels to explore. Our tour starts with a visit of Wupatki National Monument en route to Page. Upon arrival, guests enjoy lunch on their own before we tour the inner workings of the monumental Glen Canyon Dam. For dinner, we enjoy a Sunset Dinner Cruise on Lake Powell before retiring for the evening. On Saturday morning, our Navajo guide leads us through the narrow slot canyons of Antelope Canyon. Then, we have lunch at Colorado River Discovery and board the rafts for a float trip on the Colorado River. We head south Sunday morning, stopping for a short hike to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook. Lunch is on your own in Flagstaff, arriving at the Garden late afternoon.
Three-day trip includes:
- Roundtrip transportation in a luxury motor coach
- Professional driver and tour guide
- River raft trip with lunch
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Lodging for two nights (including breakfast)
- Dinner cruise on Lake Powell
- Admissions to Wupatki National Monument and Glen Canyon National Recreational Area
- Bottled water and snacks
- Garden staff/host
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- Gratuities to guide(s) and driver