Education through Travel and Adventure
A Journey to the Galápagos Islands
October 31, 2014 - November 9, 2014
Friday - Sunday
- Cabin prices from $5,965 (per person, double occupancy; rates do not include international airfare)
For more information and to reserve your cabin, please call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144.
Galápagos is an archipelago like no other on earth, with strange, wonderful, endemic creatures. A paradise for naturalists and photographers, the wildlife encounters that happen in Galápagos don't happen anywhere else on earth, simply because there is no fear here. Join the Garden’s Deputy Director MaryLynn Mack on a unique Garden collaboration with Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic™. On this journey, voyagers will embark on an adventure where they will snorkel with sea turtles, penguins, playful sea lions and the world's only swimming iguana. Guests get the chance to explore many of Galápagos' different islands daily and observe rare giant tortoises in the wild. With an expert team of naturalists, an expedition leader, undersea specialist and a Lindblad-National Geographic™ certified photo instructor, guests will learn about the flora and fauna and the need for conservation of this world wonder.
Whether you are a photographer who wants to capture this extraordinary scene or a snorkeler yearning to swim with a sea of shimmering fish, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to miss!
Nine-day journey includes:
- All lodging at land and at sea
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages aboard the ship
- All shore excursions and sightseeing
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Internal airfare between Guayaquil and Galápagos
- Galápagos National Park and conservation fees
- All port charges, service taxes and gratuities to local guides
- International airfare
- Meals not mentioned and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Passport and visa expenses
- Gratuities to naturalists and crew
- Trip cancellation insurance