Trails & Exhibits
The Desert Botanical Garden is home to several trails and exhibits designed to engage you in the Garden experience and educate you through interactive exhibits.
As you pass through the Garden’s entrance, you will find yourself in Ottosen Entry Garden, where you can access many visitor amenities. From Ottosen Entry Garden you can begin your journey through the Garden on the Harriet K. Maxwell Desert Wildflower Loop Trail or the Desert Discovery Loop Trail. The Desert Discovery Loop Trail, which is paved in brick, will connect you to all trails and exhibits throughout the Garden.
Read on for more information about the Garden’s trails and permanent exhibits, or see our information on planning your visit.
- Ottosen Entry Garden
- Desert Discovery Loop Trail
- Plants & People of the Sonoran Desert Loop Trail
- Sonoran Desert Nature Loop Trail
- Center for Desert Living Trail
- Steele Herb Garden
- Harriet K. Maxwell Desert Wildflower Loop Trail
- Sybil B. Harrington Cactus & Succulent Galleries
- Berlin Agave Yucca Forest